Looking for a more hands-on approach? I am happy to announce in-person mentoring for those local (or willing to drive) to the Seattle area. In-person mentor sessions will take place on and around my homestead. These sessions are four hours and will include:
An informal, intimate sit-down discussion over coffee (or your cozy drink of choice) and my famous homemade cookies in my family’s renovated farmhouse where we can discuss topics that are important to your own personal growth; this chat and training is tailored to you! Discussion items could include any of the following:
- Business coaching. I have a Master’s in Business degree and have been running my small business successfully for over a decade. I can help troubleshoot and provide experienced guidance on most any facet of running a small business that you may find challenging, including a review of your business model and ways we might improve it to make your business more successful;
- Discuss marketing or branding questions you have and brainstorm solutions to problems that are holding you back;
- A portfolio review;
- Discussion on how I created my client guide and what yours should include;
- Streamlining your session workflow;
- Client interaction when booking a session, preparation for session day, and post-session interaction.
- Tips for shooting in all weather conditions and indoors;
- How to determine the best shooting locations and what to look for when location scouting;
- Review of your process for print orders and after-session sales and how we might improve upon it;
- Tips and tricks for building your social media presence to generate clients, let your work be seen and connect with other photographers and brands along the way;
- Discussion on how I manage brand collaborations, including a peek at my personal rate sheet
- Tips for avoiding burnout and learning to say “no”.
- The inside scoop on what’s in my bag!
- Hands-on shoot-along using my own family, animals and property, where you can learn how I determine my camera settings, observe my shooting style, and learn how I capture the imagery you see in my online gallery.
- A portion of our time together will also be reserved to “watch me edit” where we can edit together some of the imagery we shot that day.
There will also be an opportunity for a hands-on shoot-along showcasing my family, animals and property, where you can learn how I determine my camera settings, observe my shooting style, and learn how I capture the imagery you see in my online gallery.
Lastly, a portion of our time together will also be reserved to “watch me edit” where we can edit together some of the imagery we shot that day.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve in-person mentorships. Balance is due 48-hours before your session date.
Availability is limited for these sessions and they are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
In-person mentorships include The Cedar Homestead Collection preset and editorial guide bundle! (If you have already purchased this bundle, $75 will be deducted from your mentorship invoice.
Other print materials will also be provided based on your specific needs.
Ready to book? Email me at Jess@JessieBPhotography.com to reserve your mentorship block today.
In-Person Mentoring — $750