In these days of social media overload, it’s easy to get discouraged when you compare your own work to that of others you see in the daily barrage of posts and story shares. I feel you, friend, because I’ve been there too and we’re not alone. Finding your own unique artistic voice in the world of photography and recognizing your space in the community is critical to your success.
That’s where I come in.
Through my one-on-one online mentorship program, we will determine what is beautiful to you, how to shoot with purpose, and what tools to use to best help you tell your story through imagery. We will fine-tune any aspect of your small business that you may be struggling with and take a deeper look into your portfolio to pinpoint ways you can take your photography to the next level. All mentorships are tailored to fit your individual needs for the place you are in your photography journal.
The mentorship can include any of the following:
- Business coaching. I have a Master’s in Business degree and have been running my small business successfully for over a decade. I can help troubleshoot and provide experienced guidance on most any facet of running a small business that you may find challenging, including a review of your business model and ways we might improve it to make your business more successful;
- Discuss marketing or branding questions you have and brainstorm solutions to problems that are holding you back;
- A portfolio review;
- Discussion on how I created my client guide and what yours should include;
- Streamlining your session workflow;
- Client interaction when booking a session, preparation for session day, and post-session interaction.
- Tips for shooting in all weather conditions and indoors;
- How to determine the best shooting locations and what to look for when location scouting;
- Review of your process for print orders and after-session sales and how we might improve upon it;
- Tips and tricks for building your social media presence to generate clients, let your work be seen and connect with other photographers and brands along the way;
- Discussion on how I manage brand collaborations, including a peek at my personal rate sheet
- Tips for avoiding burnout and learning to say “no”.
- The inside scoop on what’s in my bag!
My online mentorships are offered in two-hour or four-hour periods. A two-hour mentorship will take place in one two-hour meeting either by phone or Zoom. A four-hour mentorship can be split into two separate meetings that are approximately a week apart. Mentorships are non-refundable and I request 48-hours notice if you need to reschedule (whenever possible.) Payment is due 48-hours before agreed upon session date.
Availability is limited for these sessions and they are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
This mentorship includes The Cedar Homestead Collection preset and editorial guide bundle! (If you have already purchased this bundle, $75 will be deducted from your mentorship invoice.
Other print materials will also be provided based on your specific needs.
When determining which session is best for you, please consider how many areas you’d like us to focus on other during your mentorship. Next, email me at Jess@JessieBPhotography.com so we can tailor your session to your needs and determine how much time will be necessary to accomplish your goals.
2-Hour Mentorship — $450
4-Hour Mentorship — $650